Donnerstag, 31. Mai 2007

Improving listening skills

I had a hard time to find a new way to practice my listening skills. I looked up the CAE and CPE exams on their official web page (as I practised there for last semesters listening task) but there was nothing new uploaded. Later on, I remembered the Englishbreakingnews.com page which had new articles to work with. Unfortunately, the type of task was not as "advanced" as I expected it to be and I had to search for another solution. I came across a web page containing free samples of all kind of English exams called http://www.examenglish.com. Not only listening can be practised but also grammar, vocabulary etc. I tried out the IELTS listening test and the CAE. I hope to find some other useful links as the progress test is coming closer. I better get going...

1 Kommentar:

Ms-Ellisa hat gesagt…

My English teacher had me reading articles of newspapers all the time. Ithink it helped... Good luck :-)